Cherry Blossoms Yeoido @ Hangang Park

I went to Seoul on the weekend and stayed with a CS friend; Miju. She and her mother were very nice and we went to view cherry blossoms together.

The bus from Jangpyeong to Dong Seoul Bus Terminal. Fare : 10,900 won.
Duration: around 2 hours.

Nandida's neighbor who frequently cooks pajeon for our tea break.

My CouchSurfer's host - Miju. We took subway line 2 from Gangbyeon Station
until Dangsan Station. It took us roughly 1 hour.

A 3D Pond at Dangsan Station.

Hehe...a cashier at Family Mart posing for us after we bought
kimbap and drinks to go. Miju thought I was crazy for asking him.

yeap..another 100 meter!! We stopped by at a bicycle shop to
rent one but because my knee's condition was bad these days so
we had to walk instead. Mian he Miju ya..

Kenari - another spring flower.

The weather was cloudy but cool. 
I loved it!!

Miju with Nakji Samgak Kimbap. Please be careful
that some samgak (triangle) kimbap like tuna has
traces of pork inside.

Miju has checked for me that Nakji (octopus) has none.
It was pretty spicy just the way I like it.
Go to Maangchi recipe if you want to make it yourself.

Miju really loves flowers but I prefer autumn than
spring. I love warm colours and last year's autumn in
Namiseom was superb!

The crowd at Yeoido.

Breathtaking..I wish I'm in Ueno Park, Tokyo now. 
I have so many wishes to fulfill.

With the 2 main stars of Cinderella sister's cut board.

These kids are so cute. I was glad that we went on Friday.
The crowd was not so crazy and the weather was fine.


Post a Comment

4 Comments

ana said…
how to get here
Zarina BT2K said…
Ana,
Hangang park is at Yeoido / Yeoinaru Station - Line 5, Purple
Anonymous said…
Zarina,

When can we experience cherry blossom in korea? would 1st week in april be too soon?
Unknown said…
Assalamualaikum Zarina..

Im going to Korea this april. I'm thinking of going to Hongik Uni then Ewha Uni and then to Kyunghee Uni to see cherry blossom. I wonder if there's any place i can stop for praying.Thanks.