Happy 2013 Everyone!!

Happy 2013 everyone!!

I reached South Korea yesterday at about 4.15pm (South Korea Time) and the temperature was around minus 5 as announced by the pilot.

There were blanket of snows everywhere!!



Pretty...but cold..but pretty..agagaga.

By the way, what's your new year's resolution?

I have no specific one but I hope

  • to live happily with whatever I already have - with me, within me, around me 
  • to appreciate every blessings - my family, my friends, my environment, my health
  • be honest to my inner self
  • to give more and more - be it money, time, motivation, idea, help
  • to live a day at a time with full conscience
Insha Allah...and I hope that everyone will live in happiness

Have fun and be happy everyone!

Post a Comment

3 Comments

SherryM said…
happy new year zarina :)
Nurul Dean said…
Happy Blessing New Year, Kak Zarina. ^^