My wedding on 30.09.2013


Alhamdulillah...after finally making a decision to get married and leaving South Korea for a while...hehe..I am now a wife to a man that I dearly love.

It was a very private wedding in a mosque near my hometown attended only by my parents, my youngest brother, a few of my neighbors, the Imam and a few mosque officials. 

This is truly a blessing from God, Alhamdulillah and I have never been happier. 

InsyaAllah, we will try to have a proper wedding reception next year.

I will keep blogging about Korea. Don't worry! ^^

I will be stationed in Madrid, Spain as my husband is currently working there. 
That will also allow me to blog about Spain now....
which I errr....have no particular interest whatsoever yet. 
Leaving Korea  was such a dread....arghhh!!

Hola EspaƱa

and

annyeong Korea!

Labels: