Konjiam Ski Resort
Konjiam Resort is easily accessible from Seoul Metropolitan Area
- 40 minutes away from Gangnam, Seoul.
- largest ski trail in the Seoul Metropolitan Area,
- a condominium with 476 rooms, a spa, and wine cave.
- Operating the nation’s first slope membership system and its online reservation system.
- Overcome overcrowded ski slope problem by enforcing Korea’s first maximum occupancy rule - up to 7,000 guests.
- Free shuttle bus is available
Contact: (031) 8026-5000
Paid Shuttle Bus :
From exit 1 at Gangbyeon Station take bus number 1113-1, from exit 6 at Jamsil Station take number 500-1, OR From exit 3 of Gangnam Station take bus number 500-2. Get off at Gonjiam Terminal
After that, take a taxi to Konjiam Resort (ride 10~15 mins, about 8,000 to 10,000 won).
Gangbyeon and Gangnam station is in Line 2, Green.
Total travel time for one way ~ 2 hours
Free Shuttle Bus :
From Gangnam - For more information Or Reservation 02-739-0011
07:10 at Apgujeong Station (Exit No.6 / in front of the public parking lot)
07:30 at Gangnam Station (Exit No.3 / 200m away to mutual savings bank)
From Gangdong - For more information Or Reservation 031-798-5588
07:10 / 11:10 / 19:35 / 16:50 / 23:10 at Samseong Station (Exit No.1 / ‘NH’ Bank)
07:20 / 11:20 / 19:45 / 17:00 / 23:20 at Jamsil Olympic Stadium Station (Exit No.1)
From Jung-gu - For more information Or Reservation 02-739-0011
07:00 Sinchon Station (Exit No.5 / in front of ‘Woori’Bank)
07:15 Gwanghwamun (in front of Sejong Center)
07:20 City Hall Station (Exit No.3 / away to the City Council Hall)
07:25 Itaewon (across the street ‘Crown’ Hotel)
For more information on free shuttle bus: Bus
Snowboarding lesson in Bear's Town
Bears Town Resort is located an hour away from Seoul
- The only resort in the Seoul-Pocheon-Hwacheon line.
- The road to the resort rarely suffers from traffic during the winter season, unlike those in Gangwon Province, and its favorable location earned it the nickname, “Ski Resort for the Public.”
- Members who sign up on the website can purchase their lift tickets at the 40% discounted price.
- Free lift tickets are offered for every purchase of five tickets.
- Overnight ski program on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- The ski slopes open at 4:00 AM.
- The ski slopes of this large-scale leisure resort have been officially approved by the International Ski Federation.
- Bears Town Resort is a great destination for beginners
- Comprehensive rental system allows you to rent all the equipment you need.
- More experienced skiers will enjoy the FIS approved 88 Challenger Slope.
- It also offers snow sledding slopes which is ideal for family with small children.
- Getting to Bears Town Resort from Seoul couldn’t be easier, as the resort provides a free shuttle bus (reservations required).
Contact: (031) 540-5000
Paid Shuttle Bus
1-Take Bus No. 707 in front of Cheongnyangni train Station, and get off at Gwangneungnae. Change to bus No.7.5.1001 and get off at Bears Town Ski Resort.
2-Take bus No. 1001 at Gangbyeon station(subway line 2) and get off at Bears Town Ski Resort.
3-Take bus at Inchon, Su-won, An-san express bus terminal and get off at Naecheon. Change to bus No.5,7,33,1001 and get off at Bears Town Ski Resort.
Only from Monday to Thursday
Free Shuttle Bus
For more information Or Reservation Seoul Geumsung Tour ( 02-741-2202 )
0800 / 1600 / 1920 - Euljiro ipgu Station Exit 3, Korea Herald School Front
0805 / 1620 / 1925 - Jonggak Station Exit 4 Bosingak Front
0820 / 1620 / 1900 - Sports complex Station Exit 2 Front
0825 / 1625 / 1905 - Jamsil Station Lottemart, Lotteworld Front
1840 - Gangnam Station Exit 1 BusStation Front
0800 / 1610 - Gangnam Station Exit 3 Hanabank BusStation Front
1850 - Seolleung Station Shangjeri Building Front BusStation
0800 - City hall Station Deoksugung Deahanmun Front
0805 - Chungjeongno Station Exit 2
Jisan Forest Resort
Night Skiing and Snowboarding at Jisan
Located in Icheon, Gyeonggi-do Province, Jisan Forest Resort is close to Seoul and is especially suited for those looking for a one-day ski getaway
- There is an escalator for children and beginners. The new 6-person lift is equipped with heated seats for a warm, comfortable ride.
- Jisan Resort is popular among office workers who want to enjoy one-day ski trips during the weekdays since it is adjacent to Seoul.
- Operates a special parking lot that can accommodate over 200 cars for women.
- Operates diverse discount programs for people on their birthdays, freshmen, campus couples, young adults, gentlemen, and career women.
- Provide free shuttle bus
1.Bus runs every 20 minutes from Dong Seoul Bus Terminal to Icheon coach bus terminal. Then take Bus No. 12 from Icheon and get off at Jisan Resort.(40 min )
2.Take City Coach Bus No.9800 at Gangnam Station(exit No.3) or Yangjae Station(Yangjae bus station).
(between 9:00~13:00 every hour/ 15:00/16:00/17:30/19:00/20:00)
Free Shuttle Bus
Make reservation at the homepage but only if you have Korean friend to assist.
However, you can directly call to reserve a seat at 031-644-1390~2
Yangji Pine Resort
Yangji Pine Resort’s highest-grade ski run is the Challenger Course, where the yearly ‘National Alpine Ski Competition’ takes place.
- Skiers can enjoy skiing day and night by using the free shuttles.
- This resort introduced the nation’s first mileage program, and 1.5% of the sales amount is accumulated as mileage. Mileages of over 5,000 points may be used like cash at the resort.
- Yangji Pine Resort also operates various discount programs, including 30% discounts on lift fees and 50% discounts on rental fees for volunteers and blood donors.
- The discount programs also target local residents, people on their birthdays, students, freshmen, soldiers, and couples visiting the resort on Valentine’s Day.
- Many enjoyable programs for skiers and snowboarders, such as training courses, a snowboarding competition, and a snow-boarding show presented by pro riders.
Near to Everland and Yongin Korean Folk Village. Read my post on my visit to Yongin Korean Folk Village here
Paid shuttle bus:
1.From Seoul Nambu Terminal, take an express bus and get off at Yongin or Yangji (first 06:15 / last 20:10 / 20 min interval). Take a free shuttle bus there.
2.In front of Yongin Bus Terminal, take bus No. 10 or direct bus to Yangji (20 min ride). Then take a taxi to the ski resort (10 min ride).
Free Shuttle bus:
0710 Chosun Hotel frontdoor
0750 / 1100 Apgujeong station exit 6
0810 / 1120 / 1600(only weekends) / 1820(only weekdays) Gangnam station exit 3
0820 / 1130 / 1620(only weekends) / 1830(only weekdays) Yangjae station exit 7
0800 Samseong station exit 1
0820 Jamsil station, Lotte Mart
0740 Sinchon station exit 5
0800 City Hall station exit 2
Click here for more information on free shuttle bus from Seoul
Click here for more information on free shuttle bus from Yongin
Free Skiing trend in Korea
Source: Gyeonggi do Tourism, KNTO and Youtube
Labels: Gyeonggido, Ski Resort