Jeju Island on Scooter

I have never been to Jeju Island yet. However, I found that it is impossible to explore Jeju Island on foot. The island is just too big! On the bad side, public transportation is not as efficient as in Seoul. Most tourists are comfortable with booking a car but you need International Driving License for that. That would cost about RM150 for Malaysian to apply for it which is only valid for a year.

Fret not, for us budget traveler, we have another option! You could ride a scooter and the cost is cheaper than booking a car. I like cheaper option you know..hehe. Just like what I did when I explored Phuket, Thailand. Yeah! My friends and I rented scooters for 2 days and the experience was unforgettable. Tut, Zie and Aleh, still remember those sweet moments?^^

Book a scooter at Mr. Lee's bike shop.
Rate starts as cheap as 25,000won for half a day. 
The petrol price in South Korea as of now is 1,669 won/litre.
So brush up your riding skill now! I should too..hehe. 

Note: It is recommended that you apply for International Driving License. Otherwise, you could always rent a bicycle. ^^

Post a Comment

6 Comments

Anonymous said…
haha.ofkos ingat momen naik scoot tu beb.awesome gile! hee.

-aleh :)-
Zarina BT2K said…
aleh!!
di mana kah dikau..hehe. tq baca blog gwe. round2 patong and racing dgn scooters lain, besh kan? hehe..
easternC said…
riding scooter kene gne license gak ek?
Zarina BT2K said…
hi easternc,
sebenarnya kena ada international license, tapi as the owner kedai motor tu cakap, boleh bawak kalau takde license tapi hati2 je la masa bawak motor tu

meaning, jangan jumpe polis tengah jalan..hehe
cool! I wish to visit Jeju Islands too! I saw this featured on a Korean Novela TV Series - My Girl. hehe I'd rather rent a bicycle though since I cant drive. =) thanks for sharing Zarina! =)
irwanfx said…
kak dekat sana dekat mana nak sewa skuter.b
hujung bulan 10 ni saya pergi jeju.tempat sewa skuter tu dekat tak dengan airport sebab saya sampai jeju malam juga.