Tour Guide in Seoul from February 2014

Alhamdulillah...

After a heated debate with my husband....*kidding* I finally am allowed to return for Korea from February 2014.

I am currently applying for PR status to stay with my husband in Madrid but there is some issue and I can only start applying in January 2014. As usual the process is just too bureaucratic. So we have to wait and wait and wait....more waiting.

But...it is a good news too.

Because I am returning to Korea again...my country 'angkat' kekeke.

Anyway, I am available now from February 2014 as tour guide or if you want a package deal.

Give me an email to zarina dot jani dot korea at gmail.com!

Post a Comment

9 Comments

Unknown said…
언니 다행이다. Some of my muslim friends would love to visit the country, maybe I could refer them to you. ^^
Anonymous said…
Congrats again on your wedding!.... so from korea... you are going to spain. Hope you will have a similar travel blog on spain or madrid as well.... btw, do u arrange packages for jeju? - jasmidar-
Zarina BT2K said…
Jasmidar,

Thanks ^^
I only do seoul + Nami Island + Lotte World/Everland tour

Please check for other tour guides here http://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com.es/p/tourist-guide.html
sullaiman said…
Salam, my family and I are planning to visit Seoul in summer next year for 5days and 4nites (flight already confirmed). Can you make arrangement for our accomodations (preferably serviced apartment ),food and other ground arrangements to visit all "must be seen" places in Seoul for 7 adults + 1 child. Kindly provide me with the expenses.
Thanks.

Sullaiman
Jeddah
Zarina BT2K said…
w'salam Encik Sulaiman,

boleh email details seperti
flight booking confirmation dan berapa orang

di email saya
zarina.jani.korea@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
so happy!! sooo very happy!
MusMay said…
Assalammualaikum, saya pelajar ipta, in syaa Allah, by september, kami akan buat trip ke korea and kami sedang cuba mencari information on tour guides and expenses di sana. I will email the details. Ada beberapa pertanyaan untuk diutarakan. Harap boleh membantu. Terima kasih. :)
arissa said…
Assalamualaikum saya nak berniat nak pergi Korea dan nak tempah tiket 29 Jan 2014 hingga 2 Feb 3014 ni tetapi saya seorang sahaja sekarang ni saya cuma cari mcm akak ni temankn saya selama 4 hari
Zarina BT2K said…
Assalamualaikum Arissa,

please email me at zarina dot jani dot korea at gmail dot com