Selamat Hari Raya 2012

Hi everyone,



Sorry for the lack of post. ^^
I'm mostly hibernating in Ramadhan and will be busy again after Eidulfitri.

I will be going home 19th August to Malaysia and returning to Korea on the 28th August.
However I will NOT be replying any emails for ORDER or INQUIRY starting from tomorrow 16th August 2012.

Gonna concentrate to finish an assignment and after that going home, helping my family to fix our home. Just in case if you are not aware, my family's home has been hit by storm last 2 days and almost 3/4 of the roof was damaged. There goes my Raya celebration. T_T

Anyway, I will stay in Korea until November 2012. Will be preparing for TOPIK exam which will be held in October. After that, bye bye Korea..

That's it? So, what will Zarina do next?

December 2012 is the time for me to rest. Both my younger brother and sister will get married during that time. Can't wait to celebrate!

For those of you who has been emailing me and received no reply, I'm sorry that I might overlook your email and I try my best to reply to everyone but..I'm just a human being with 24 hours to spend each day. ^^ Hope you understand yeah?

For Muslim and everyone celebrating Eidulfitri, Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin.
Let's be a better Muslim and improve ourselves each day.

love,
Zarina

Post a Comment

6 Comments

fiqahlee88 said…
:o so how's ur family? everything's ok? Wish all is well. Selamat Hari Raya ,Maaf Zahir & Batin. Hmm, wonder what's the next step? Bye,bye Korea? hmmm
jaja said…
Selamat Hari Raya akak!~

-Jaja-
Anonymous said…
Wish you and your families at home all the best and Selamat Hari Raya from Brunei!
Kate said…
Hi Zarnia! I have visited your blog a few times and I'm finally commenting!

I also took level 2 at Sogang and I will be taking the TOPIK exam in October. This will be my first time taking the test so I'm really nervous! What level will you be taking? Will you be in Seoul?

I hope you have a safe trip back home. I look forward to your next blog posts...I'm sure I will have plenty of questions for you ;)
Brian said…
Hi my name is Brian. I like your blog about my country. I am from Korea and have a blog as well.
Jacqueline (Jay) said…
Dear Zarina,

I was so surprised to get a postcard from you! It was really sweet of you to send me one from Korea :)

I've stopped taking classes because I couldn't commit time. So now I'm trying to use online material and talk to some Koreans using Kakaotalk so I won't forget everything I've learnt... but I think I'm already forgetting >_<

Anyway, Selamat Hari Raya!