A week off from Sogang University

I am on holiday for the whole week until 1st January 2012 so the reason of no posts..teehee. Nope, I'm not abandoning the blog if you might think so. My friend Afri from Singapore visited me and we spent some quality time to travel together towards year end. All the updates will be coming in hordes after Sunday.

Well, first and foremost, I want to wish everyone

Happy New Year!!

2012 is welcoming us and we gonna say bye to 2011 pretty soon. *count down around Jonggak Station anyone? ^^* I have no particular resolution for 2012 but if given the choice, in no particular order,

  • to be healthier
  • to be fluent in Korean *in a year? hmm..*
  • to find my significant half? *ehemmmmmmmm*
  • to help, give and love more and more 
  • to inspire and be inspired
  • to be stronger spiritually, mentally and physically
  • the list go on and on..
I have received countless supports, emails, laughter, inspiration from many of you readers out there for the past wonderful year and feel sorry when I didn't even keep my due diligence ie. replying emails on time, posting updates and stuff. Nevertheless, please take your time to check out the FAQ, which I am grateful if you could go through that first *why am I even repeating this..hehe I sound like a mother don't I?*

One more thing, so many of you has requested me to be your tour guide in South Korea; unfortunately I have to decline as my study doesn't allow me to be one. Hence the reason that 2012 is such a great year for me to not stray from my passion to keep http://budgettravel2korea.blogspot.com/ as informative as possible for all of you out there.

Do support me all the way, be it in your pray, friendship or gratitude and be passionate in whatever you do!


"The only way to do great work is to love what you do. 
If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle" - Steve Jobs

Cheers!

Love,
Zarina

P.S. If you meet me in Seoul or anywhere else, don't be afraid to say hi or Salam to me. I really appreciate it.


Post a Comment

3 Comments

alifah@along said…
happy new year girl!! take care!!
Unknown said…
zarina,

Happy new year 2012 - you're one hour ahead from us..
Ca said…
Unni! Happy 2012 to you too..Wishing you the best of life got to offer & may your dreams come true in this Dragon year! Love reading your blog so much! XD