Membership Registration for WWOOF Korea


After that unbelievable delicious tteokpokki lunch in Samcheongdong, Min Young and I went to WWOOF office near Anguk Station to re-register myself and new registration for Min Young. As you may know that the rules has changed now as per details in here.

We walked after Anguk Station, exit 3 and turned left on the first corner and walked straight until we saw this signboard.

So cute, right?

Turned right once you see this sign and walk towards the end of the road and you will see a pretty hanok (Korean traditional house). We met Jay, the current WWOOF Korea coordinator in the office and applied the membership on the spot. Jay is really friendly and speaks fluent English so I had no difficulty to understand her. Oh..by the way, WWOOF office is also quite comfortable if you want to do meditation/pray there. They don't mind. So I asked Jay's permission for about 10 minutes to do so.

Jay, me and Min Young.



Post a Comment

0 Comments