Sogang University's Admission Letter

I have received the admission letter!!

That means, a part of me is already there!! My soul..my Seoul? hehe..it feels like a dream and I had to pinch myself several times. There are so much sacrifices done to study in Korea. A lot of dramas, dilemmas and heartache in this one life changing decision. No pain no gain. Hopefully it's gonna be a fruitful journey, Insya Allah. *cue - City Hunter's OST -It's alright*

It seems surreal that this time the reason I'm going mainly is to improve, to understand the language better which in the end helps me to comprehend the culture and the people better. *I might become a bookworm for a while*

I paid the fee around USD1,550 via Maybank's counter and have to pay RM25 processing charges and RM2 cable charges. The process is not viable via Maybank2U website as it needs the passport details of the recipient. So I had to go down to the bank personally to wire the fees.

Sogang university's representative received the money after 3 business days and informed me there are about 30,000 won extra from the fee I paid and I will get the money once I open a bank account in Korea.

So this is the much awaited admission letter for your eyes only. ^^



If you are planning to learn Korean in Sogang, you may refer to their official website: KLEC SOGANG

It's gonna be winter semester.
I hate cold.
I hate winter.
But it's a good time to study and hibernate.
I will become a bear. Zarina bear. 곰나나.

Post a Comment

18 Comments

MasZuber said…
congrats zarina, good luck!
iylia said…
Congrats sis!:D
jaja said…
언니, 축해해용~~ ^^

새로운 이야기를 듣고 기다릴 수 없어요.

열심히 공부해요!! 아자! 아자!

- 자자 -
Zarina BT2K said…
자자,
고마워..
꼭 열심히 하겠습니다!!
Lovely Ayun said…
Tahniah dan syukur Alhamdulillah..

Semoga Allah sentiasa permudahkan urusan kakak Zarina,, Amin..

Salam Ramadan.. :)
Man Fai said…
CONGRATULATION

Wish you all the best with your study.
Eila said…
zarina...congrats...so proud of you..bersungguh2 nak mencapai cita2..i wish i'll be like you
baby beaver said…
congrats zarina! i'm jealous!

btw, i pn nk fly ke seoul on 5th dec, wee~ blk kl on 14th... semoga berseronok n selamat berstudy di sana... i'm jealous!
Koreanfanatic said…
Hi Zarina,

Congrats.. from me..
I always read your posts here because most of us here share the same interest like K-pop or Korea the country itself.

Feel sad & jealous & proud of you at the same time.. I learnt Korean
somewhere near Ampang Point for almost 2 years but stopped about a year.

I wish I got the courage like you but unfortunately my condition doesn't allowed me to do so..

I love all things Korean.. something that I can't explain why.. from their beauty language to fashion, KPop, food, etc..

Wish you all the best~

정신 일도 하사 불성
(Where there is a will, there is a way.)
Zarina BT2K said…
Hi Koreanfanatic,

Thank you so much for the encouragement!!
=) I'm skipping next semester and will be back I think the winter semester if I plan it right, haha. Let's meet when you get here =P. Your korean is probably way better than mine. I want to see which level you'll get into.
Zarina BT2K said…
Hi Vinh 선배 ,
aww... I'm thinking that we could study together. Haha..my Korean is not that great, really!!
Anonymous said…
annyeong...
nak tanya..berapa lame ye proses nak apply u ni??waktu yg sesuai utk apply..n pegi under scholarship ke??unnie..boleh kasi ur email x??
Zarina BT2K said…
Hi Anonymous,
안녕! ^^
The process to apply takes about 2 weeks if you plan it well. If you delay the payment of course it will take some time.

Akak pergi with my own hard earned income, no scholarship.

My email, zemoneko at gmail dot com
Anonymous said…
kamsamnida unnie..
btw joneun intan imnida...
bercita2 nak smbung master kt korea..
Hime said…
Hi Zarina, are you taking a short term course or a degree? May I know how to apply and what is their requirement for international students?I heard that international students are more easy to get scholarship than the local students
Zarina BT2K said…
Hi Hime,
I'm taking a 3-months winter course in Sogang University.
For the requirement, you may look up KLEC sogang website http://klec.sogang.ac.kr/root/index.php

but if you intend to do Master/Graduate studies for International students you may look up GSIS Sogang website at http://hompi.sogang.ac.kr/gsis/

I suggest you read this blog for better ideas http://sarahinsouthkorea.blogspot.com/search/label/Jobs%20and%20Scholarships
Hime said…
So much information..Thank you & good luck