Winter Sonata - Kang Jun Sang's office

I met this place by chance. As I went along the route to Namsan Tower from Yaksu station, I saw a big banner of Bae Yong Jun and Choi Ji Woo. Hmm..I was curious though I really hate that Yoo Jin's character. Can she stop crying for one second? Hahaha..no offense to die hard fans of Winter Sonata. Just that I feel the crying scene is too much for my heart to handle.

If you want to go here, get out from exit 8 and follow the main road until you see Shilla Hotel on your left. You can't miss it. The banner is gigantic!!





So, please replay your Winter Sonata drama now! Hahaha..

Post a Comment

3 Comments

Man Fai said…
This office is same office builing in the drama?
Man Fai said…
Btw... I feel the real reason u dun like Winter Sonata is coz no handsome "mata sepet" guy in that drama.
Man Fai said…
And I just watch find and watch back the drama.
Yes that is the Seoul office. Later when u go Nami Island and that Ski Resort, you will see more Winter Sonata.