Park Ji Sung Flys With Air Asia Too

Hmm..maybe? ^^

I grabbed a piece of free newspaper - 'CITY' after class this evening near Samsung Station.

Look what I found!


I am not a Park Ji Sung's fan, let alone watching football! No way..Leave me out from the sleepless nights and the shouting please..hehe. *No offense*

What does it say? Air Asia has officially signed up Park Ji Sung with QPR- Queens Park Rangers.
FYI, Air Asia CEO Tony Fernandes is the owner of Queens Park Rangers.


Do you think that there will be a chance of us seating next to Park Ji Sung in Air Asia's flight? You have to cross so many fingers to do that!! *No pun intended*

Tip: Take the premium seat not the economy one..haha.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

ochima said…
I already send you email.. Can you replay me..?
Liza Othman said…
suka tengok running man yg park ji sung involve :)

kak zarina, saya ada emel juga, pertanyaan mengenai 춘장