Seoul Rainy Season 장마

Seoul rainy season 장마 has started! I was with Effa and Ezza shopping around Ewha University yesterday and it started raining.

Initially, I was a bit thankful as the day had been crazily hot since morning but after we stepped out from Lotte Mart near Seoul Station............. it started raining cats and dogs!!

We were in and out of Daiso like three times at three different locations - Hongdae, Ewha and Sinchon eyeing a pretty umbrella but in the end we didn't get one! So silly...cause the umbrella was only 5,000 won..and PREEEETTTTY aigoo.

I'm gonna grab one for sure today.

A Hello Kitty umbrella out of my room. So kawaii!!


Here is the week's weather forecast for Seoul by Yahoo!


I think I will be seeing many pretty rain boots sold along the street of Sinchon today. Should I get one?

Post a Comment

5 Comments

zaty said…
Same here in Kanagawa!
But it has gotten better this week,I guess;)

Keep updating!Wanna hear more from you;D
aaza90 said…
hi Zarina,
I'm going to Seoul next week with a friend and your guidelines are quite helpful :) Is there anything you need to alarm me about the weather? i hope it won't ruin the vacation hihi
Shima said…
Hai Zarina

Akak ada email you sbb I need you as my tourist guide for my coming Nov trip. Pls check your email.
TOPIK GUIDE said…
It's raining heavy today.... Thank God it's vacation time.... And I love watching rain sitting in the balcony with a hot cup of tea :)
Zarina BT2K said…
Aaza90,

Only God knows ^^
we can only predict weather though..