Korea Foundation Free Korean Class in Seoul

Sorry for the sudden burst of learning Korean posts this past weeks. The weather is too cold for sightseeing and I'm hibernating instead.

I am now actually looking for FREE Korean class in Seoul to fulfill my evening slots and found a few good ones. As if learning in Sogang University is not enough. Zarina is so greedy!!

As I did mention in recent posts that I might be quitting Sogang University and as you guessed it right this FREE Korean class is my Plan B (도망자). Nope, Rain is still in the army and he will not be attending the same FREE Korean class with me. Dream on, ok? ^^

I have been enlisted for Free Korean Class in Seoul Global Center for Upper Beginner 2 on Tuesday and Friday class (7-9pm) starting next week. Ironically, I sat for placement test today in Korea Foundation Center and was accepted for Intermediate 1.

Hmm..my level is still in that grey area..fluent not fluent, fluent not fluent..and counting my sheep now. Heheh..

As the class starts today in Korea Foundation Center, I attended the class with no expectation whatsoever. But BAM!! I realized that this is what I've been waiting to learn all this while which is -- the useful daily grammars that I am familiar with while listening to the conversations in the train.

My class was quite big, more than 20 people but we had a really good teacher with two assistants. *Sogang University should implement this too*.

I sat with another Sogang University's student and another two from Hongik University!! They speak much much better than me and the whole time we were conversing ONLY in Korean. God, I was so glad!! The grammars were pretty hard but my learning curiosity piqued another notch further.

Korea Foundation Center wrote the book themselves 
and available for 17,000 won at major bookstores.

More pictures at BudgetTravel2Korea Facebook.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

shuhui said…
HI,
as i cant find your email address on your bloge. do you mind helping me? i do not understanding korea and had bought air ticket to korea in aug. i need to rent car in jeju. i found this website the price is very cheap but i do not how to make the booking. do you mind teaching me?

http://www.jejurentcar.co.kr/sub/index.php?mid=0203&job=detail&code=MZL

thanks you very much for helping
Unknown said…
hi, i would like to ask whether how you get to Incheon Aiport from seoul?do you mind to share ways of getting to incheon airport?
and i book my flight from airaisa, the departure time as stated from airasia is 0935(ICN)1530(KUL) it means that the flight will be departing at 0935 korea time or malaysia time?please help me out
Zarina BT2K said…
Suquan,
Flight from Korea on 0935 is on Korea time.
Tun said…
Zarina, your blog is very helpful that I manage to get Malaysian students in Korea to be our guide ( for a price) when we visited Korea last week..Tq so much