D-Day to Korea

It's finally the D-Day!! ^^

Although I have been to Korea before I could still feel the butterflies in my stomach.
Praying for the best in whatever plan that I embark and hoping that all of you could pray the same for my journey this time too. The plan is to explore places that I've not been yet in November (mostly out of Seoul) and start my semester in December.

I may not be prompt in replying the comments and emails while I'm traveling so please understand. ^^

love,
Zarina

Post a Comment

11 Comments

jaja said…
Akak,

Hari ni ke D-Day?
Have a safe journey akak!

Sure lepas ni keje part-time saya ialah jadi penunggu blog akak. Hehe... Tunggu akak update ceghite br.

Selamat study akak!

-Jaja-
shazwina said…
Good luck k Zarina!!! =)
Unaisah Azlan said…
Have a nice trip n belaja rajin rajin. Nanti cah visit akak k
ilovemycats said…
Zarina

Can you advise me on the best way to go to these places - Suwon, Damyang and Busan (perhaps Andong as well).

Can I do all in 3 days 2 night?

By the way, when are you going to be there in Nov?

Thanks in advance
zarinaaaaaaa.......
bestnyerrrrrrrrrr................
u trus stay until december la kan?
eKa said…
take care akak
Lily Riani said…
will wait patiently
fiqahlee88 said…
all the best! hv a safe trip Kak :D see u there soon!
Lovely Ayun said…
Saya doakan akak sentiasa selamat dan gembira sepanjang di Korea..

Jgn lupa update aktiviti2 menarik akak di Korea ye..


Salam

Ayun:)
Zarina BT2K said…
Salam everybody,
Thank you for the wishes!!
Zarina BT2K said…
Zuryn,
I will be here until end of Feb 2012