From Tongyeong,Korea to Malaysia

In front of Putrajaya Mosque

Danielle came to Malaysia!! She came on the 19th January and we had fun for two hectic days. Sorry Danielle, we had sore legs because of me. Hahaha..

I knew this fantastic but goofy girl ^^ through no other than her blog; a hint of pink a few months before I decided to backpack in Korea. I know that it's silly to be connected with a total stranger by commenting at her blog, told her that you wanted to go to Korea and stayed a few nights at her crib. 설마...
Hehehe..that's me!

She is currently teaching English at a public middle school for girls in Tongyeong, Korea. Check out my post of my visit to Tongyeong.

How to go to Tongyeong from Busan

Smelly but heavenly Durian. Nope..she didn't try it.

Can't wait to grab her favourite coconut drink.

At Kechara Vegetarian Restaurant, Jaya One. My first ever experience at
a vegan restaurant. The food..not bad, but I still prefer the non-vegan food.
The carnivore in me..grrr...
Danielle is a vegan hence the reason why we stepped into here.

At Batu Caves during Thaipusam celebration. For me, 
after not exercising properly for almost 3 years, climbing the
stairs was a crazy feat especially in a crowded venue like this. 

Inside monorail from Bukit Bintang seating next to her "pet brother".
His magical phrase - "Danielle, you won't forget me?"

Post a Comment

0 Comments